Get the latest guidelines on getting your Philippines passport (schedules, fees and requirements) and know where the DFA Philippine Regional Consulate Offices, their contact numbers, email address and website.
A. Regular Holidays
- January 1 - New Year’s Day
- April 5 and 6 (Thursday and Friday) - Maundy Thursday and Good Friday
- April 9 (Monday) - Araw ng Kagitingan
- May 1 (Tuesday) - Labor Day
- June 12 (Tuesday) - Independence Day
- August 27 (Monday) - National Heroes Day
- November 30 (Wednesday) – Bonifacio Day
- December 25 (Tuesday) - Christmas Day
- December 30 (Sunday) - Rizal Day
B. Special (non-working) holidays
- January 23 Chinese Lunar New Year
- August 21 (Tuesday), Ninoy Aquino Day
- November 1 (Thursday) - All Saints’ Day
- November 2 (Friday) - All Soul’s Day Additional special (non-working) day
- December 24 - Christmas Eve
- December 31 - New Year’s Eve
- August 31 – Eidul Fitar
- October 26 - Eid-al-Adha
- February 25 (Saturday), EDSA People Power Revolution anniversary
- July 27 - Founding Anniversary of Iglesia ni Cristo – Special national working holiday
D. Local Holidays
- January 16 – Sinulog “Fiesta of Cebu Philippines”
- January 12 – Talisay City Cebu Charter Day
- February 24 – Cebu City Charter Day, Regular Public Holiday in Cebu
- September 9 – Osmena Day
An embassy is a government body that is set up to look after the welfare of the nationals of that country. The Philippine Embassy seeks to provide the necessary assistance for every nationality and foreigners alike wishing to do business in, trade with or travel to the Philippines. It also seeks to help Filipinos living, working, residing or visiting to any placs in the world in their transactions with various Government offices and agencies back home, with their passports and other official documentation and reports and to the extent possible, with their work/stay to any palce in the world.
It is also meant to provide those who wish to transact business with the Embassy, with initial information on the services that they may require and the corresponding prerequisite documents to facilitate their business with the Embassy.
Pag-IBIG is an acronym which means: Pagtutulungan sa Kinabukasan: Ikaw, Bangko, Industria at Gobyerno. The Pag-IBIG Fund maintaining to bind these four divisions of the society to work together towards giving fund members with sufficient housing through an efficient savings system.
Provided is a list of Philippines Pag-ibig Fund Offices Directory with their corresponding telephone numbers, fax numbers, email address and their locations.