• one 2-pound chicken, cut into serving pieces
• juice of 1 lemon
• 1 cup green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
• 1 cup small radishes, quartered
• 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
• 1 small bunch of green leafy vegetable (broccoli, spinach, rabe or collard greens)
• 1 tablespoon salt or patis
• 1/4 cup sliced onion
1. Boil chicken, tomatoes, onion and lemon juice in enough water to cover chicken.
2. Cook until chicken is almost tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and continue cooking until chicken is tender and vegetables are just crisp-tender. Serve hot. Serves 4.