• 1 can (10 oz.) corn niblets
• 1/2 cup glutinous rice
• 1 cup thick coconut milk (optional)
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 6 cups cocnut milk or 1 can (12 oz.) frozen coconut milk dulted to make 6 cups
1. Wash and drain rice. Add to coconut milk in a heavy pot and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer until rice is cooked about 30 minutes.
2. Add corn and salt. Bring to a boil again. Lower heat and cook stirring occassionally for 5 minutes. Add sugar and stir until it is completely dissolved.
3. Serve with thick coconut milk in a creamer to add as desired. Serves 6 to 8.
Philippine Country Links