* 3 cups sweet rice flour
* 1.5 cups of water
* 1 small coconut garted
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds, crushed
1. Bring 2 quarts water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile combine rice flour and 1.5 cups of water and blend thoroughly. With floured hands, shape dough into egg sized ovals and flatten with thumb.
3. Drop plaitaw balls in boiling water. Scoop out with clotted spoon as soon as they float. Drain. Roll in grated coconut.
4. Serve with sugar mixed with toasted sesame seeds.
Preparation and cooking time: 45 minutes
Makes about 4 dozens of palitaw