* 1 loaf frozen white bread dough
* 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
* 1/4 tsp. salt
1. Thaw dough at room temperature for several hours.
2. On a lightly floured surface roll dough to from a cylinder about 2" in diameter. Combine bread crumbs and salt. Roll dough on crumb mixture. Cut into 1.5" pieces.
3. Lay cut side up in a greased cookie sheet. Cover with a dish cloth and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 400 deg F. Bake rolls for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Preparation time: 20 minutes plus thawing and rising time
Cooking time: 15 to 20 minutes
Makes about 1 dozen of pan de sal