* 2 cups finely grated
cassava or cassava flour
* 2 cups white sugar
* 2 cups pandan water or 2 cups of water and 1/2 tsp pandan extract
* 1 head grated coconut (1 cup niyog)
*1/2 tsp. lye water
1. In a bowl mix cassava,
sugar and pandan water.
2. Pour into individual cup moulds of your choice.
3. Steam for 45 minutes. Let it cool. Pichi-pichi should be firm, golden in color, and clear.
4. Sprinkle with grated coconut before serving.
If you plan to store your pichi-pichi, place them in an airtight container and freeze. Steam to soften before serving.