8 lbs pork shoulder (with skin on)
salt and pepper
cloves of garlic
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Wash meat with water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper (enough to coat the entire meat once).
4. Make a few slits on the meat and insert garlic.
5. Place in a roasting pan (I used a disposable foil pan) skin side up.
6. Add 1 cup of water.
7. Place pan in the oven.
8. Bake uncovered for 1.5 hours.
9. Turn heat down to 350F. Bake for another 3 hours or until internal meat temperature reaches between 160-175F.
10. Remove pan from oven. Drain meat on a rack then transfer on top of paper towels. Slice meat using a non-serrated, sharp knife. Serve with lechon sauce or vinegar/soy sauce dipping sauce.
small onion, minced
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 cans of Liver pate
1/2 cup vinegar
5 tbs brown sugar
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1. Heat oil in a sauce pan.