1/4 kilo ground pork
1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled and chopped
2 eggs beaten
1 medium sized onion, chopped
1/2 cup singkamas, chopped
1/4 cup green onion leaves, sliced fine
1/8 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp patis
24 lumpia wrappers, cut into halves
oil for deep frying
1. Combine ground pork, shrimps, onion, singkamas, onion leaves, pepper, patis and eggs in a bowl. Mix thoroughly to make sure all the spices and seasonings are blended well together.
2. Place about 1 tablespoon of the mixture on a wrapper and shape the mixture into long oblongs.
3. Roll and wrap with both ends sealed securely.
4. Heat oil in a pan and deep fat fry the lumpia.
5. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Philippine Country Links