1/2 kilo chicken, cut into parts
1/2 kilo pork, cut into cubes
1/2 kilo beef for stewing, cut into chunk cubes
8 cups water
6 minced cloves garlic minced
5 pieces Saba banana
5 pieces boiled potatoes, quartered
5 pieces boiled sweet potatoes, quartered
4 pieces chorizo bilbao
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 bundle onion leeks
1 cup chickpeas
1 sliced bundle cabbage
1 Pinch salt & pepper
1. You have to BOIL pork, chicken, beef, chorizo in salted water with onion leeks.
2. Lower fire and let SIMMER until all meat is tender.
3. Take out all the meat, set aside, keep stock.
4. In a casserole, SAUTE garlic, onion, then pour in the stock.
5. Bring to a BOIL, add all meat, banana, potatoes, sweet potatoes and chickpeas.
6. SEASON with salt and patis and add in the cabbage.
7. Serve hot.