2 lbs clams in shell
5 cloves of garlic minced
1 small yellow onion minced
1 small tomato minced
salt and pepper
1/2 cup shreded mozarella
fresh lemon slices
1. Prepare baking tray by putting aluminum foil
and thinly cover with salt. Line up cleaned,
opened clams. Remove half-shell.
2. In a small bowl, mix minced garlic, onion, and tomato
with a dash of salt and pepper. This will be the garnish.
3. Garnish opened clams with the mix. Add a few shreds
of mozarella cheese on top of the garnish.
4. Put in oven at 350 F, and bake for 15-20 mins.
5. Serve immediately with freshly squeezed lemons.
This can serve as appetizer.
Philippine Country Links