• 3/4 cups Thinly sliced onions
• 1/2 lb Raw shrimp, shelled and diced
• 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 cups bottled clam juice
• 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
• 1 1/2 cups Chopped, cooked -or canned corn
• 1/2 cup Shredded watercress -or spinach
• 2 cups Water
1. Stir fry the onions and garlic in the oil for five minutes. Add the shrimp and stir fry for two minutes.
2. Mix in the clam juice, water, pepper, and corn. Bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Add the cress and cook two minutes.
3. Taste to adjust seasonings and serve. Yield: 1 Serving