• 1 bok choy, chopped in 1 to 2 inch slices
• 3 lbs pork ribs, chopped into 1 inch pieces
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1 small tomato, chopped fine (optional)
• 16 cups water
• 2 tablespoons minced garlic
• 1 packet sinigang tamarind soup mix (found in international food section)
• 1 daikon radish, chopped in thin round slices (optional)
• 2 small potato, chopped in large chunks (optional)
• salt to taste
1.Stir fry ribs garlic onions and salt to taste until brown.
2.Add water Sinigang tamarind soup packet in separate large pot.
3.Then add the tomato and the pork, cook on medium heat for about 40 min and then add the potatoes cook for another 10 min and then add the Daikon Radish and the Bok choy cook about 10 more min.
Philippine Country Links