•1 cup munggo, washed
•1 head garlic, minced
•1 small onion, minced
•1 cup malunggay leaves
•1 Knorr pork cube
•5 cups water
•1/4 kilo pork belly, cut into small pieces
•1/2 teaspoon black pepper
•2 tablespoon cooking oil
•4 pieces tomatoes, sliced
1. Put water, munggo, and Knorr pork cube in a casserole.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes or until the munggo is cooked.
3. Heat the oil and stir fry the garlic, onion, and tomatoes in a skillet.
4. Add the pork and sauté until lightly browned.
5. Add in the munggo and stock.
6. Flavor with pepper and add the malunggay leaves.
Philippine Country Links