PHILIPPINE HISTORICAL SITES
GABRIELA SILANG MONUMENT, Pidigan
- Gabriela Silang, popularly known as the ''Joan of Arc'' of Ilocos, led the Ilocanos resistance against the Spanish in 1763, after her husband, Diego Silang, was treacherously shot, (B)
CAMP UTOPIA, Kapangan
- Majors Bado Dangwa and Dennis Molintas led the defense of Igorotlandia from this site, (D)
DARAW ANCIENT RUINS, Kapangan
- The earliest known settlements in the region. (A)
GUERILLA SADDLE, Halsema Highway
- A series of seesawing battles, resulting in victory for Filipino Guerillas over the Japanese Army. (D)
HILL WORLD WAR 11, Mankayan
- A vital victory by the 66th Infantry Battalion and Guerillas which opened the way to Besang Pass. (D)
KALIWAGA CAVE, Kapangan
- Burial place of British soldiers of fortune. (A)
- Escape route of then President Sergio Osmeña. (D)
AGUINALDO HILL, Allaguia Junction
- Used as a command post by General Aguinaldo during the Philippine-American War. (C)
MILLION DOLLAR HILL, Kiangan
- Named because of the amount of money spent by the Allied Forces in its capture. (D)
PHILIPPINE WAR MEMORIAL SHRINE, Kiangan
- Gigantic, pyramid shaped shrine, which commemorates the end of World War 2. (D)
ALAB PETROGLYPH, Bontoc
- A huge rock with echinus of ancient warriors and their weapons. (A)
MOUNTAIN PROVINCE MUSEUM, Bontoc
- Displays a variety of relics and artifacts, showcasing the cultural heritage, customs and traditions of the mountain provinces. (A)
CHURCHES AND RELIGIOUS SHRINES
- Sitting atop a hill in the heart of the city, the cathedral features in spires.
LOURDES GROTTO, Baguio
- A religious shrine housing an image of the Lady of Lourdes. Offers panoramic views of the city.
- Located at Bangued, Tayum and Lagangilang; legacies of the Spanish Era.
PUDTOL CHURCH, Pudtol
- One of the oldest churches in the Philippines.
SAGADA STONE CHURCH
- Episcopalian (Anglican) Church built by early American missionaries.