Jollibee locations in the Philippines:
Metro Manila | North Luzon | South Luzon | Visayas | Mindanao
International Jollibee locations
United States, Brunei, Vietnam, United States Territories, Hongkong
• Jollibee Foods Corporation enters list of Top 1000 Corporations.
• There were ten Jollibee stores at the end of the year
• Jollibee pioneers the use of in-store promotions, novelty premium items and Kiddie Birthday packages for kids.
• Introduction of Jollibee Palabok Fiesta
• Launching of the Jollibee Langhap-Sarap TV ad Campaign
• Chickee and Lady Moo join the Jollibee mascots
• Launching of the Champ hamburger
• Jollibee believes market leadership in local fast food industry and enters list of Top 500 Corporations.
• Mascots Champ and Hetty joined the Jollibee family
• WEA gives Jollibee Gold record award for the outstanding sales of Jollibee songs.
• Jollibee becomes the market leader of the fastfood industry
• Introduction of Breakfast Joys
• Langhap-Sarap awarded most successful ad campaign in the food category during the 9th Philippine Advertising Congress
• In Barcelona,Spain, Jollibee wins the 9th International Foods Award from El Comestible
• Given by the Philippine Marketing Association, Tony Tan wins the Agora Award for entrepreneurship
• Jollibee Foods Corporation has been included to the Top 250 Corporation list
• First Jollibee international store in Taiwan has been opened
• Chunky Chicken Sandwich has been added to the Jollibee menu
• Second Taiwan Jollibeestore opens
• Sales of 570 million pushes Jollibee into the elite Top 100 Corporations
• Jollibee marks its entry into the global market as its opens its first fast food outlet in Brunei
• Successful launching of Jolly Twirls softserve
• Ffurther leading market share of 31% in the fast food industry and a dominant 57% share in the hamburger segment Jollibee system wide sales hit P921 million
• Celebration of Jollibee's 10th year anniversary
• Tony Tan is named one of the Ten Outstanding Manilans.
• Jollibee wins the Anvil Award for outstanding PR campaign in relation to the achievement of marketing objective with its Filipino Talents campaign.
• Second Jollibee Brunei store opens
• Balut and Ligaw TV commercials wins the Kidlat Award in the Service and Leisure Products category during the eleventh Philippine Ad Congress
• Ffirst fast food chain to surpass billion-peso sales mark since Jollibee sales hit P1.3 billion marks
• Coleslaw, Jolly Hotdog, Chickenjoy Take-Me-Out and Peach mango Pie to has been added to Jollibee's menu
• Jollibee post sales of P1.8 billion
• Tony Tan is awarded the Triple Award by AIM as Outstanding AIM Alumnus
• Jollibee receives the Excellence in Marketing Management Award from the Asian Institute of Management
• Jollibee’s 100th store opens in Davao City
• Jollibee opens a record high of 35 new stores
• Opens 1st store outside Luzon in Cagayan de Oro City
• Jollibee Pancakes and Jolly Meals has been launched
• Jollibee sales hit an enormous P2.65 billion
• The Lola TV commercial wins the Grand Araw Award and an award of excellence for the promotion of Filipino Values during the Philippine Ad Congress.
• Jollibee receives award for the outstanding Corporate Safety Consciousness Programs by the Safety Organization of the Philippines (SOP).
• Jollibee sales hit the P3.365 billion
• Started using frozen patties for its popular hamburgers
• Improved softserve ice cream line by offering fruit flavored ice cream
• Acquired 73% if the Hamburger segment
• Opened another store in Jakarta, totaling to 2 stores in Indonesia
• 112 Jollibee stores nationwide
• Maintained its advantage over its competitors by acquiring more than 50% share of the fast food industry
• July 13, JFC was listed in the Philippine Stocks Exchange with an initial offering of P9.00 per share
• October 1993, JFC share are being sold for P20.00, a windfall or more than 135%
• Improved softserve ice cream line by offering fruit flavored ice cream.
• Ffocusing on Jollibee’s loyal customers, Marketing launched its At Home Ako sa Jollibee ad campaign
• Kiddie Pack Promo has been introduced
• The new Main Office site has been moved to Jollibee Centre Building in Ortigas Center, Pasig
• By the end of the year, there has been already 148 Jollibee stores nationwide
• With the achievment of Greenwich Pizza Corporation Jollibee expands into the pizza-pasta segment
• By the Far Eastern Economic Review, Jollibee has been cited as one of the leading companies in Asia
• Jollibee acquires franchise of Delifrance
• 20 more stores opened in the Philippines, bringing the total to 168.
• Jollibee successfully opens stores abroad: Guam, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Jeddah, and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• 200th Jollibee store in Malolos, Bulacan has been opened
• By the Far Eastern Economic Review Jollibee has been cited again as one of the leading companies in Asia
• The company reengineers its visual identity system
• Jollibee system wide sales increased to P8.29 billion which translates to a market share of more than 50% among all hamburger fast food chains
• Jollibee had 208 stores nationwide
• Mary’s Chicken was born last July 10. It is a semi-self service restaurant and another Jollibee subsidiary.
• The company reengineers its visual identity system
• Launching of Jollibee's Amazing Aloha
• Hong Kong opens its first Jollibee store
• Jollibee launched various projects, such as Maaga ang Pasko sa Jollibee and Chikiting Patrol: at Home Ako Dito. These projects' main objective was to protect and contribute to the development of the Filipino children
• System wide sales increased to P11.17 billion
• Jollibee Xiamen located in the People’s Republic of China has been opened
• Jollibee launched "Kaya mo Kid" project which aims to instill positive values, which helps children achieve their dreams and ambitions
• Jollibee opens in Daly City
• Jollibee's 20th year anniversary celebration
• Opened 62 stores nationwide, bringing the total to 300 stores.
• In Balagtas, Bulacan Jollibee opens its 300th store
• Jollibee receives the ISO 9002 Certification for its frozen patty line
• Jollibee wins the Employer of the Year Award
• Opened 50 stores nationwide which makes a total of 350 stores
• Cheezy Bacon Mushroom Burger has been introduced to its line of specialty burgers
• 31 more Jollibee stores opened, bringing the total to 381 stores
• Jollibee obtains Chowking Foods Corporation
• Far Eastern Economic Review ranked Jollibee as the Philippines' leading company for the 3rd straight year
• Asian Business Magazine ranks Jollibee as the Most Admired Company in the Philippines and the 3rd over-all in Asia, surpassed only by global giants General Electric and Microsoft.
• Systemwide sales reach P20 billion.
• 400th Jollibee store in Intramuros has been opened
• System wide sales rose to 18.8% to 24.11 billion. Income, before non-recurring charges, to P959 million. Network expanded to 800 restaurants.
• Revenues neared the P27-billion mark. Number of stores exceeded 900.
• Tony Tan made MAP "Management Man of the Year"
• Jollibee store count closed to 988 stores nationwide.
• For the sixth straight year, the Far Eastern Economic Review ranked JFC as the Philippines' Leading Company.
Mr. Tony Tan Caktiong, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company, was named the Ernst and Young’s 2004 World Entrepreneur of the Year.
Philippine Country Links